Wedding wishes and lots of Kisses
You may have received a wedding invitation some time ago and with some couples plans changing more than the once. We have never been looking forward to wedding days so much.
We have popped a handy little checklist for guests to make sure you don’t forget buying a gift, booking in your accommodation and lifts, or anything else that would be a major oops.
We have you covered!
- Check out the couple’s website if they have one as they may have updated it with any wedding related questions and with any new rules and regulations by the venue.
- You should have booked your accommodation when you received your invite but it might be worth reconfirming or if you were staying with a friend, double check its still okay.
- Check there is nothing you need to do prior to the wedding day in terms of Covid, they may ask you take tests and don't forget your mask!
- You may want to book the following day off work... it has been a while since we have had a party!
- Check in with the couple and see if there is anything that you can do.
- Get their gift and card!
- Plan your outfit, and try it on! Plan for the style of wedding and the venue location.
- Book and reconfirm beauty appointments
- Remember to get a good nights sleep the night before!
On the day
- Ensure you have plenty of time to get ready.
- Have a decent breakfast in the morning, it could be a long time until you sit down.
- If you are leaving your car at the venue, leave some flats in there for later.
- Order your taxi for the end of the night.
- Arrive on time or at least 30 minutes before the ceremony.
- Have fun!